Teva Women’s DE LA Vina Dos Chelsea Boot, Pecan, 5 Medium US
- Pig skin lining for a soft and luxurious feel against the skin
- Canvas lining for soft, lifestyle comfort. Cushioned polyurethane insole,
- Durable rubber traction outsole
- PU sock liner/foot bed for excellent comfort, recovery and rebound
- Double gore slip-on. Fit tip- Fits true to size
- An ankle-height de la vina outfitted in rich, waterproof leather—because sometimes only booties will do
- Teva is an authentic icon in the outdoor industry. Founded in the early 1980’s by a Colorado River guide, Teva pioneered the sport-sandal category.
- For more than 20 years on rivers, in canyons, and across the trails of the great outdoors, athletes and enthusiasts have traveled the globe comfortably and confidently in Teva footwear.
- Providing positive contributions to the world in which we play is at the core of everything Teva stands for. The Teva name itself is a Hebrew word meaning “nature” and the hand logo is the Hopi symbol for “friendship” and “water.”
- Teva supports the outdoor athletic lifestyle and remains committed to innovation in outdoor performance footwear, the platforms which carry enthusiasts beyond the offices of the day-to-day and onto the rivers, trails, and canyons of the next adventure.